Old December 13th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
JosephKK[_2_] JosephKK[_2_] is offline

Default Trucker antenna

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:12:25 -0500, "Douglas W. \"Popeye\" Frederick"
wrote:

"richard" wrote in message
.. .

Ya gots to understand with whom you are trying to communicate.
"Top" is the master know it all who has absolutely no background in
electronics. He just drives a truck and thinks that gives him the
knowledge. You've heard of "Billy Big Rigger"? You just met the dude.
Top just goes along with what other truckers have said over the years.

I have the actual working experience to back me up with.
The only thing Top knows about CB is how to yack on it.

Wow.

Acer laptop: $600

20" monitor: $225

Verizon data card: $50

Watching Richtard stick his pecker in the outlet, -again-,

Priceless.

Is he two prong or three prong?

CNR