Old December 13th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SC Dxing SC Dxing is offline

Default Best Up to date Shortwave frequencies

On Dec 12, 5:57*am, "Justtis" wrote:
Some people go through cars and women, I prefer radios! * Much cheaper but
harder to find space for.

Nah, I rather go to bed next to a warm wife than a radio...

Joking of course,.... that's one heck of a radio collection you got
there my friend.

I've seen a lot of rotten reviews for the Grundig 750, probably poor
quality control along with small production. Too bad the shortwave
market for high end units is almost non-existent anymore.

Too bad, it looks like a rugged unit. I'm surprised that every radio
isn't made in China these days, sad really because I think the
European/American market would be willing to fork out another 50 bucks
for a domestic made unit. They probably have to produce all shortwave
radios in mass factories in China because the cost of building an
American factory just to manufacture radios would be prohibitive in
cost.