Old December 14th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Circular polarization... does it have to be synchronous??

Art Unwin wrote:

John you can interprete what you want. For me I will await for
somebody
to prove me wrong in the many areas that I have espoused and allow
those that
just want to make nasty remarks go ahead with their agenda. Sooner or
later reason will prevail
and Snakesphere talking in tongues will fade away.. I look forward to
the time that a real guru on radiation
appears on the group to discuss what is salient to the subject
Very best regards
Art Unwin.......KB9MZ........xg (uk)

Now, we approach that time of risking way too much verbiage on way too
little.

Yes, I do trust my eyes. The research done to get that picture was done
by a university; I don't believe the lady, who was head, was out to
reinforce any preconceived ideas/theories. And, I don't believe New
Scientist is a nutter-rag-on-the-fringe; It does push-the-evelope.

THAT is my interpretation; I fear it the only one possible, at this
time. Light and, most-probably, EM (no picture, yet) behaves with
properties BOTH resembling particles and waves. (Thank gawd, at least
something gives us valid reason for argument!)

You can wait for the cows-to-come-home; that research stands; the
picture is NOT a fraud--IMHO. I have no reason to "be nasty"; I simply
believe it to be as it appears ...

I am at a loss for what Shakespeares' stance would be; As you say, may
reason prevail.

My very definition of the meaning of "guru" is "clueless" (in the
context which I have used the word here); Now, you wish to wait for one
of "them?" scratches-head

Salient? Change that to logical and I will "look forward" with you ...
now, please, don't "be nasty" ... end-of-story.

Regards,
JS