Old December 14th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Here Mike, you want to keep pushing

In article
,
BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Dec 11, 10:15*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*"Burr" wrote:
Mike, lets call a spade a spade.

Burr you are disgusting cowardly backstabbing Trolling pervert.

Get lost.

I won't go "that" far Telamon but I will have to say.......Burr-
wasn't there any other way to handle this? I mean backchannel or
something else other than making it public so too speak on usenet? I
am not judging you or Steve- I am just asking.

I posted the truth, which you can take or leave.

Disgusting, he made many foul posts.

Coward, used several anonymous handles to attack me.

Backstabbing, pretended he was not the source.

Trolling, what else would you call what he did?

Pervert, what he thinks is funny would make you sick.

Basically this guy is a snake type person you would be wise to avoid.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California