Old December 14th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Here Mike, you want to keep pushing

In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"BCBlazysusan" wrote in message
On Dec 11, 10:15 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

"Burr" wrote:
Mike, lets call a spade a spade.

Burr you are disgusting cowardly backstabbing Trolling pervert.

Get lost.

I won't go "that" far Telamon but I will have to say.......Burr-
wasn't there any other way to handle this? I mean backchannel or
something else other than making it public so too speak on usenet? I
am not judging you or Steve- I am just asking.

I think this is the fifth person now who has spoken out about Telamon's
behavior.

Yet, I dont expect him to "grow up" all of the sudden.

Hey snake, I would never ever expect you to be a decent person.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California