Old December 15th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Peter O. Brackett Peter O. Brackett is offline

Default Circular polarization... does it have to be synchronous??

Jeff:

How I create circular polarization or simulate a rotating antenna
direction finder. Pretend I'm holding an antenna:
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com/panorama/jeffl.htm
When it's done loading, move the mouse around the picture.

Cool!

Finally someone with an open mind, good on you...

Lurkers will note that... Jeff is circularly polarized!

Been a while since I was in Santa Cruz. Been a while since I ran SCO...

Thanks Jeff.

-- Pete K1PO
-- Indialantic By-the-Sea, FL