Old December 15th 08, 12:41 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Atlas in America

On Dec 14, 12:50*pm, "Bozeman Rob" wrote:
"Bob Campbell" wrote in message

m...

wrote in message

Insanity has its consequences. *Every day now, another consequence of
America's insanity - and I mean that literally - of November 4 becomes
apparent. *It's funny to see the MSM

What is MSM? * If that is "Mainstream Media" then it should be abbreviated
as MM. *Mainstream is one word.

This was the only point in your rant worth responding to. * *The rest is
MD - Meaningless Drivel. * No, not MLD.

- Nitwits nitpicking newsgroups - NNN.

Correction : nitwits nitpicking newsgroups = n3

small 'n's cause we are just a minor annoyance ~ RHF