Old August 30th 03, 07:49 AM
ånønÿmøu§

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 11:29:46 +0100, Paul Burridge wrote:

The question seems daft, but bear with me, gentlemen. Has anyone ever
had an electric shock that they feel lucky to have survived?

No, can't say I have..... I do remember once when I had just got to work
and a line operator came into the lab complaining that he had blown the
fuse on a power supply. It was one of those twist on black cap ones, that
held the fuse inside it. Well, I pulled it out and without thinking just shoved
a new fuse in and wham! Ya! I'm up! That worked better that 10 cups of
coffee!