Old December 15th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SC Dxing SC Dxing is offline

Default Pirate - 6925

I think he was on also at around 2030utc 12/13 playing Christmas
music... I thought it was Radio "sea" something but the voice was all
but unlistenable and I didn't hook up my voice recorder to it until it
was too late.. Mentioned something about his email address also but
too weak to make out.

It was real weak here in South Carolina, maybe if I had a better
radio, it would be a tad more listenable. Listened for about 20
minutes until the signal totally disappeared behind noise around
2050utc. It was 6925 AM mode. (times approximate). Since I didn't hear
the transmission out clear enough, I can't confirm the reception of
the pirate program.