Old December 16th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Dave is offline

Default Circular polarization... does it have to be synchronous??

"Peter O. Brackett" wrote in message
m...
Jeff:
How I create circular polarization or simulate a rotating antenna
direction finder. Pretend I'm holding an antenna:
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com/panorama/jeffl.htm
When it's done loading, move the mouse around the picture.

Cool!
Finally someone with an open mind, good on you...
Lurkers will note that... Jeff is circularly polarized!

he may be twisted, but hardly circularly polarized!