Old December 15th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ebbe \(7000\) Ebbe \(7000\) is offline

Default Reference oscillators

K7ITM wrote:
|| Hi all,
|| Over the past few years, I've had the opportunity to save some decent
|| reference oscillators from being thrown away, by removing them from
|| scrap boards. They're typically good stability (temp. compensated),
|| and reasonably low phase noise. I have 10MHz, 20MHz and 100MHz, and
|| a couple others. Some have a voltage control input. All are 5V
|| (but I know some will work down to 3.3V), logic output (but "logic"
|| means PECL for the 100MHz ones). I'd be happy to send one or two to
|| folk who have a specific reasonably immediate need for such a beast.
|| If you're interested, drop me an email to let me know exactly what
|| you're looking for and why you want it. I'll let you know if you
|| made the cutoff. I may ask for shipping costs if I can't figure out
|| how to send them cheaply enough but packaged safely. The
|| oscillators will be free to good homes, though.
|| Cheers,
|| Tom

Really generous offer, unfortunately i'm too far away to take advantage of
your nice gesture :-(
Funny thing, it feels like i live in a place where things like that is
impossible to get near, (unless i buy via the internet, and at a price that
makes it unattractive to me).

Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
oz1esc, Ebbe