Old December 16th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography
radioguy radioguy is offline

Default Is it legal to drive through Burger King drive-thru with safetylights installed in/on your car???

On Dec 16, 9:51*am, "Frank Arthur" wrote:
You are the joke "radioguy" .
The Burger King sign says "no videorecording or *photography allowed".

It doesn't say yo cn't have a camera or camcorder. It says you cannot
take photographs or video recording. What's your problem?
Either don't go to Burger King r if you go follow their rules.

You may be right. That might be a loophole. It's obvious that Burger
King's intentions, for whatever reason, is so that there won't be any
photographs or videorecordings of their employees.

The SAFETY LIGHTS don't actually take "photographs" and don't do any
"videorecoring" but they DO transmit live motion pictures in realtime
which CAN be videorecorded by other people in their own homes.

Which either photographic stills can be made from or can be left as a
videorecording.

And a car with safety lights instaled doesn't even have to be on BK
property for such a transmission/videorecording of BK employees to be
made.

If the employees are outdside, it will most likely see them. If
they're inside, well a lot of BK is window glass.

However as I said, whle inside a BK restaurant, a BK manager already
thought that my radio, complete with headphones, was a "camera" and
told
me it wasn't allowed in there since "cameras aren't allowed in here".

It is very obvious to me that I was not taking any pictures with a
RADIO that was capable of recieving only, radio and tv signals.

And it's not just BK. Some other restaurants and some other places are
doing the same thing with a "no cameras allowed" rule or a "n
phoyography allowed" rule.