Old December 16th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography
Jerry Sauk[_2_] Jerry Sauk[_2_] is offline

Default and some other things to Burger King

On Dec 16, 3:09*am, radioguy wrote:
Besides having signs up saying videotaping and photography are
prohibited, Burger King also has signs up saying they have security
cameras up (Well a leastsome of them do).

So Burger King has a double standard.

So here's some other things to Burger King.

Those car safety back up lights don't just transmit on one channel,
but do simultaneously transmit on all four part 15 channels, two of
which are ham
channels.

And not only can hams pick up all four channels, but other people who
are not hams can also pick up all four channls if they want to and buy
the
right equipment to do so.

And maybe I *shouldn't tell them this, but your own security cameras
Burger King uses can probably also be picked up by hams in their own
homes
and by other people in their own homes who are not hams.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

So take that, Burger King.

Are you kidding me rADIOGUY??????? Ham dpesnt get radio!!!!!! but it
IS DELICIOUS!