Old December 17th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.privacy
radioguy radioguy is offline

Default Is it legal to drive through Burger King drive-thru with safetylights installed in/on your car???

Huh? You mean the restaurant doesn't own the property? I think they
do, and they have the right to say no video recording on their
property. Now if you want to step out to the side walk, which is
public property and photograph, then you can take all the pictures you
want. And by the way, you can't "do anything you want" on public
property.

Okay. It should be said that when I first saw the safety back up
lights for sale in the store, Burger King did not yet have any signs
up prohibiting
photography or videorecording.

They added that sign months after (maybe even years after) I first saw
the safety back up lights for sale in the store.

So once againb, what right do they have to tell me that I have to
spend hours taking the safety backup lights off of my car and run a
higher risk of
running over innocen little kids just because it's against Burger
King's own rules and illegal according to Burger King's own rules.

They are NOT the Department of Transportation. They are NOT the police
department. They are NOT the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.

I don't see what back up lights and video recording have in common as
the original poster was complaining about.

Again, the safety backup lights I seen for sale in the store transmits
full motion video pictures which anyone in their own homes can pick up
and
videorecord from their own home.

Cars with these safety backup lights on them don't even need to be on
BK property to pick up certain BK employees and their actions.

And a bunch of other people sitting at their own homes are able to
make videorecordings of these transmissions of BK employees and their
actions.

And all the while, none of the BK employees or managers have any idea
that they were ever videorecorded by anyone at all.

hahahahahaha.