Old December 17th 08, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics
radioguy radioguy is offline

Default here's kink to hoa progibiting the actual transmissions of cb andham signals, not just antennas

On Dec 16, 8:16*pm, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

BDK wrote in
:

CB is what got me into ham radio.

That, and the elimination of the code test. Ten-Four good Buddy?

LOL, I took the damn code in 1973. What an annoying mode.

CQ Breaker, CQ Breaker!

RAYYYYYYYDDDDDIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

okay, here's one the pro-coders either never thought of or did think
of and just didn't want to mention it or post it at all.

Which I know is true in at least some people's cases.

How many of the no-code ham radio technicians used to practice cw/
morse code on the old 49 mhz radios when they were kids?

Or on the older 27 mhz radios when they were kids?

Just because they are a no-code ham radio technician today doesn't
necessarilly mean that they never ever used morse code in their entire
lives.