Old July 22nd 03, 06:31 AM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:05:05 -0700, W7TI wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 07:21:07 GMT, Richard Clark
wrote:

The "oomph" we all got from that
response was, as I also offered, the uncomfortable groan of avoiding
serious testing to instead indulge in eternal debates, the offering of
puzzles, and the recitation of dead white men's work.

_________________________________________________ ________

And while you're doing all that testing and measuring, I will have
Worked All Stations. :-)

--
73, Bill W7TI

Hi Bill,

You cover a lot of ground in 2 hours then. QSL cards must be pasted
to your walls 6 inches deep, ceiling to floor. Even at a quarter inch
deep you qualify well beyond the "oomph" spectacularly demonstrated by
others. ;-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC