Old December 17th 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics
BDK[_5_] BDK[_5_] is offline

Default here's kink to hoa progibiting the actual transmissions of cb and ham signals, not just antennas

In article 3cf36e52-3c39-4f2c-86ab-9109b6311899
@x16g2000prn.googlegroups.com, says...
On Dec 16, 8:16*pm, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

BDK wrote in
:

CB is what got me into ham radio.

That, and the elimination of the code test. Ten-Four good Buddy?

LOL, I took the damn code in 1973. What an annoying mode.

CQ Breaker, CQ Breaker!

RAYYYYYYYDDDDDIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

okay, here's one the pro-coders either never thought of or did think
of and just didn't want to mention it or post it at all.

Which I know is true in at least some people's cases.

How many of the no-code ham radio technicians used to practice cw/
morse code on the old 49 mhz radios when they were kids?

Or on the older 27 mhz radios when they were kids?

Just because they are a no-code ham radio technician today doesn't
necessarilly mean that they never ever used morse code in their entire
lives.

Yeah, we used to do it on the old walkie talkies we had. Channel 14, of
course.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?