Old December 18th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed Ed is offline

Default Would a discone cover all the US TV broadcast Freqs?

How about a dual-discone mounted horizontally?

AKA a Bi-Conical..

Seems like a waste of a perfectly good pair of communications discones,
to me. If the original poster is looking for a low visual antenna in place
of the sometimes large TV Yagi's, he might take a look at antennas made
for the RV industry.

Personally, I'd homebrew something out of brass welding rods.....
perhaps a few stacked horizontal loops......

Ed K7AAT