Old December 18th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner
radioguy radioguy is offline

Default Palmdale California To Pass Anti Ham Radio Law

From my reading of Palmdale's rules/laws, I get that even if you don't
have any outside antennas at all and are only operating indoors,
either Palmdale or Homeowners Associations can come into your house
and deermine whether you're operating your ham radio or cb within rf
safety limits or not, and whether you're operating your ham radio or
cb legally or not.

They definitely either don't understand the federal FCC laws, or do
understand them and are purposely ignoring them.