Old December 18th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography
cmdr buzz corey cmdr buzz corey is offline

Default Is it legal to drive through Burger King drive-thru with safetylights installed in/on your car???

On Dec 17, 12:36 am, radioguy wrote:
A better prank just thought of.

Go next door off of BK prroperty, and videorecord them from inside the
building next door or from outside the building next door.

After all, you won't be on BK property while doing it so you can
videorecord if it's your house or the house of a friend of yours.

Then drive through there with a car without saafety lights installed,
but a video of what you recorded of them earlier.

They'll probably really freak out. You won't get a video of them
freaking out this way, but they also WON'T find a camera ANYWHERE in
this case.

No matter how hard they try.

Ooopsss! Never mind.

this idea won't work. The problem with this idea is that

they will think and say that your am/fm car radio IS a camera. And
they seen you taking pictures with it.

Or that your ham radio IS a camera. And they seen you take pictures
with it.

Or that your CB radio IS a camera. And they seen you taking pictures
with it.

If it's a radio, then it IS a camera as far as BK is concerned.

Just like they already told me that my radio IS a camera.

that they seen me "taking pictures with"

Ha!!!

Is is so important that you go to Burger King? Aren't there other junk
food places in your town?