Old December 19th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
raypsi raypsi is offline

Default Cutting non ferrous metals with a table saw

On Dec 19, 10:35*am, Ian White GM3SEK wrote:
JIMMIE wrote:
On Dec 18, 9:23*pm, "Dale Parfitt" wrote:

Commercially, we use a triple chip blade. The current blade is almost 10
years old and leaves a mirror finish on the aluminum cut.

Dale W4OP

I just realized I worked 37 hrs of overtime in the last 2 weeks. I
think I am going to treat myself to one of the triple chip blades.

Yeah, go on... "Because You're Worth It" * :-)

--

73 from Ian GM3SEKhttp://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek

Hey OM

Heck just across the pond in Germany they gits 4 month paid vacation
plenty of time to use a diamond fingernail file to cut that aluminum.

73 OM
n8zu