Old December 19th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography
Robert Coe Robert Coe is offline

Default Is it legal to drive through Burger King drive-thru with safety lights installed in/on your car???

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:36:21 -0800 (PST), radioguy
wrote:
: A better prank just thought of.
:
: Go next door off of BK prroperty, and videorecord them from inside the
: building next door or from outside the building next door.
:
: After all, you won't be on BK property while doing it so you can
: videorecord if it's your house or the house of a friend of yours.
:
: Then drive through there with a car without saafety lights installed,
: but a video of what you recorded of them earlier.
:
: They'll probably really freak out. You won't get a video of them
: freaking out this way, but they also WON'T find a camera ANYWHERE in
: this case.
:
: No matter how hard they try.
:
: Ooopsss! Never mind.
:
: this idea won't work. The problem with this idea is that
:
: they will think and say that your am/fm car radio IS a camera. And
: they seen you taking pictures with it.
:
: Or that your ham radio IS a camera. And they seen you take pictures
: with it.
:
: Or that your CB radio IS a camera. And they seen you taking pictures
: with it.
:
: If it's a radio, then it IS a camera as far as BK is concerned.
:
: Just like they already told me that my radio IS a camera.
:
: that they seen me "taking pictures with"
:
: Ha!!!

The more you incoherently prattle on, the more sympathy I have for BK's
position. I'm not sure I'd want you on my property either (with or without a
camera, "backup lights", or whatever).

Bob