Old December 20th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default Amateur radio, cb, and the endless crying

Steve wrote:
jim wrote:

Steve wrote:

jim wrote:
-snippage-

Happy Holidays back at ya, 73, Jim

Hello Jim
I thought of you today as I hooked up the 2510 to a Texas star 500v in
my work truck. Can not kill it!

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

73
Steve

Hey Steve. Glad the rig is still working for ya. Since its snowing today
I'm down in the radio room ripping out the walls and reinsulating. These
60 year old homes are a bit drafty. Every other part of the house is
complete and now its time to wrench on the man cave hehehe

Happy Holidays all around bud.

73, Jim

The man cave is a must have after all your hard work on that place Jimbo.
So now you're building a sound studio to go along with that big radio
you'ins have over yonder. I can just see it now, "shut that cat up I'm
trying to talk" on the radio! :P

Santa showed up early and brought me a new electro-voice re20 mic so I'm
set for this year.

Nice to hear from you bro.
73, Steve.

**** the cats, my dogs would dine on them and look for squirrels.
Got the TV and fridge in the cave so far.

Gonna go and look up that mic. What do you like about it?

Gave Enzo a coupla radios a few months back. I see him posting on the
local sports ng's. Should hit him up to see if he got them running.

There is a Mother classic car show marathon on at the mo' on ESPN Classic.

Good hearing from you also mate.

PS. I'm sure Sharkie will be around asking why no one is talking to him