Old December 20th 08, 10:35 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins,rec.radio.shortwave
mazorj mazorj is offline

Default Crimmus pome

"Cosmo Iacovazzi" wrote in message
t...
Perhaps it's racist to be able to recognize racist?

So you have to be a murderer to recognize a murderer? Not hardly.

"Cosmo Iacovazzi" wrote in message
et...

Wuz de nite befo Crimmus;

No, the OP is correct. Ghetto is "de riguer" and proper
"Anglais" is the **** du jour.

For someone who is such a nit-picker, Oly, you might have looked up
"de rigueur" instead of using the **** du jour corruption "de
riguer". (Even my spelling checker caught that error when I tried
to post this.)

And the original post still was execrable and racist. Other than
in the ghetto, when is ghetto-speak proper parlance, let alone
obligatory?