Old December 20th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Eduardo - more FMs than AMs going dark!

dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Dave wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

You are delusional.

In tens of thousands of interviews with regular radio listeners all
over
the country, I've never seen an interest in anything local save weather
during extreme conditions and the traffic reports. The overwhelming and
overpowering interest is in "listening to something I like" which means
good, entertaining programming. Nobody really cares where the studio is
as long as a show or whole format is appealing to a group of listeners.

Show? The only "shows" are the morning zoos. You and your ilk are
incapable of properly running a radio station.

Running? Heck, 'Eduardo' has actually claimed to have OWNED radio
stations!

Which, to all but the terminally insane and jealous like you, is the factual
truth, easily verified.

Hogwash, you owned not a one.

Heck, you even lied about having an amateur radio license.

Boggling!