Old December 21st 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Eduardo - more FMs than AMs going dark!

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', wrote:

Do you really think that any of the smaller Latin American nations
produced
accurate lists of any type of radio stations, including amateur, in the
60's?

Is that another excuse why there are no records of your station ownership,
oh
faux one?

There are all kinds of Ministry of Telecommunications records of the
licenses owned by Radio Musical, Cia. Ltda, and there are records showing
that, in May of 1964, my attorney, Dr. Benjamín Cevallos, incorporated that
company with me as the sole shareholder.

Very few radio stations or businesses of any kind are owned directly by a
person in their name... they are in corporations so that succession,
liability, taxation and other issues do not directly impact the personal
assets of the shareholder(s).