Old December 22nd 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
k35454 k35454 is offline

Default Old Radio Shack Catalogs

"OM" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 03:13:33 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

Anyone know when RadioShack STOPPED their Catalogs
in the USA ?

The last one I have here is 2001, think they stopped sometime after that.

...Last one published for public distribution, according to a buddy
who works for Tandy, was 2002, but that year was a reduced print run
and not all stores got them for some reason. All their cataloging is
now done online, but there is a limited release print version that
in-house only, and just contains part #s, brief descriptions where
necessary, and pricing. Many stores do not have them as they have to
be special requested by store management. None of the nice color ads
that made our panties wet over those grey plastic D-cell flashlights
they gave away for free every Chrisnukkah.

I'm in Canada... have a 2002. k35454.