Old December 22nd 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] rfburn@yahoo.com is offline

Default Need help with Sony XDR-S3HD

Hello - I have a Sony XDR-S3HD radio that works pretty well but I
would like to find a way to switch off the "HD" feature of the radio.
The constant switching between analog and "HD" is very annoying and
the "HD" feature really isn't all that good anyway.

Is there a way to switch off the "HD" feature? I've looked in the
manual but it doesn't say much. I've talked to the store I purchased
it from and they said that they have had several complaints about "HD"
radio but didn't know how to switch it off. He also said that they
were no longer stocking this type of radio because they don't sell
very well. I paid $49 for it and would like to get my moneys worth.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.