Old December 23rd 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Eduardo - Serious Question For You

On Dec 22, 6:34*pm, flashdrive wrote:
Bob Campbell wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 21, 5:46 pm, "Bob Campbell" wrote:

wrote in message

Eduardo - If you were really as smart as you think you are you
wouldn't be spending so much time in Google Groups conversing with the
little people. *Think about it........

If you were as smart as *you* think you are, you would realize that
this is
not "Google Groups".

That's funny. I'm not an expert on such things

Obviously.

but it says "Google *Groups" at the top of this page on my PC. Can you
help me out here?

No. *If you are actually using "Google Groups" then you are beyond help.

- Many ISP's have cut back on their newsgroup support.
- Verizon drastically cut their Usenet list. They don't even
- carry the 'alt' groups anymore.
-
- I have to use Google Groups now for some of the groups
- that my ISP no longer supports.

Pay Per Click is coming... a Penny a Kilo-Bite is All We Ask

while free over-the-air radio is 'click' and 'bite' free
just listen and enjoy ~ RHF