Old December 23rd 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] bajohnson29@yahoo.com is offline

Default Don't be shy Peter Maus

On Dec 22, 10:15*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
On Dec 10, 1:56*am, Telamon
wrote:
You haven't posted since early Sept.

You must have something to say by now.

Truly, I don't find this situation at all amusing. *I think there must
be something seriously wrong here. *Like he's in the witness
protection program or something worse. *I can't imagine what would
keep him off the internet permanently.

I don't know what is up with Peter but one evening his computer made
like a 200 posts followed by cancels so if you were not accessing the
news group at that time you missed that event. Looks like he got a virus
or something along those lines.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Well, I certainly hope it was nothing lethal. He always had some
interesting things to add here.