Old December 23rd 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default Eduardo - Serious Question For You

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

They also keep the conservatives and reactionaries in Ventura informed.
This is very important as we are the opinion formers, opinion makers,
and voters.

You enabled the biggest robbery in history and hopefully you will atone.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/Movi...hnetwork4.html

I have not done such a thing but I do forgive you of using rhetoric
against me since I never expect you to wake up from the dream you think
is reality.

You have defended the criminal administration when confronted with their
crimes..