Old December 23rd 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] rfburn@yahoo.com is offline

Default What's this? ...... No HD Radio!

Must be very depressing for you this Christmas Booble Struble. I went
to a very busy Best Buy yesterday. People everywhere. Products and
displays flashing here and there. Lots of technology in the air.
Sound and noise from every direction. But….. What’s this? NO HD
RADIO ANYWHERE. NOTHING. I looked high and I looked low but
nothing to be found! I finally found a salesperson and made an
inquiry. After pondering it for a minute (and looking very puzzled)
he took me over to the car radio department and showed me a radio with
a small tag that said HD Radio Ready. “Is this what you mean?” he
asked. I just smiled and said thank you.

Merry Xmas iBiquity – Hope 2009 brings the same success as 2008 did
for you.

By the way Bob, how’s the family? Say hello to your wife for me.