Old December 23rd 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Antenna for shortwave reception

Telamon wrote:

Just another ignorant cowardly retard with a gmail account posting from
a open server. What a big surprise.

Another idiotic, know-it-all, remark which leaves your ignorance hanging
in a sea of stupidiy ... albasani is a free server, set up to provide
free speech (however, some idiots just feel better when the pay for free
things, to them, and you, I say, go for it!--I do not waste a second of
my time protecting idiots from themselves. Most computer savvy would
use such ... and the Gmail? Most computer savvy would also use it,
along with Thunderbird and K9 (K9 makes gmail spam filtering fool
proof--if one is savvy enough to set it up correctly ... ) And, perhaps
the main reason why, I can pass out my email with absolutely immunity to
angry/childish-fools/spam/phishing/scams/etc. ...

Sounds like you know about as much about software applications as you do
antennas--however, I do realize your plight, if you only spoke about
those things you had a valid/up-to-date education in, you would have to
remain silent, IMHO ...

Regards,
JS