Old December 24th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Antenna for shortwave reception

In article ,
John Smith wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Smith wrote:

Don't bring the amateur antenna group into these discussions. That group
has a bunch of key clowns in it.

Yeah, they actually build antennas for all frequencies, something you
obviously do not ... ROFLOL

Most amateurs do not.
Most amateurs buy them.
Most amateurs would not know how to build them.

No amateurs operate on all frequencies idiot.

Idiot, he said connect an antenna to the whip.

No he didn't idiot. He even mentioned that the radio comes with the
ANT-60 antenna, which plugs into the antenna jack not clip onto the whip
antenna. The clip is for holding the far end of the windup part of the
antenna to something so the antenna can be held off the ground, idiot.

An amateur idiot answered with the clip a wire to the whip comment,
idiot.

Now you propose he drills a hole though the battery compartment of
the radio to gain access to some sort of ground; or else, do a DIY
antenna somewhere on the case by dismantling the radio?

Well that shows to everyone the news group that you are a complete
idiot. I suggest you go post somewhere else idiot.

Now I remember why I wrote you off as a total idiot ...

Brainless worthless key clown. You don't understand what you post about
so you take shots at people like me that do. Must be tough to be you.

You are the worst fool I have run into in any of the electronics groups,
and, right up there with the worst-of-the-worst from other groups ...
obviously, a trained tech who has never had in-depth math, science and
physics education ... sorry, so very, very sorry ... :-(

Let's sum this up shall we.

I give good information to the OP asking for advice and you give what?

Nothing.

You misconstrue what the OP wrote, what the amateur key clown wrote and
then confronted with this say I'm the problem. Hilarious!

You are a retard with a major comprehension problem.

However, that is only my humble opinion. I am sure you can produce even
more uneducated fools which will claim to kiss yer' arse ...

And it looks like you have an anal preoccupation.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California