Old December 24th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Antenna for shortwave reception

In article ,
John Smith wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Just another ignorant cowardly retard with a gmail account posting from
a open server. What a big surprise.

Another idiotic, know-it-all, remark which leaves your ignorance hanging
in a sea of stupidiy ...

No, moron, I made a know something post which you elected not to do.

albasani is a free server, set up to provide
free speech

Which you abuse.

(however, some idiots just feel better when the pay for free
things, to them, and you, I say, go for it!-

You are just chock full of bad assumptions aren't you. I'm using my
ISP's news server, which costs nothing "extra".

I do not waste a second of my time protecting idiots from themselves.

Oh my! What superiority complex you have! It's just to bad for you it
is an empty threat.

Most computer savvy would use such ... and the Gmail? Most computer
savvy would also use it, along with Thunderbird and K9 (K9 makes
gmail spam filtering fool proof--if one is savvy enough to set it up
correctly ... ) And, perhaps the main reason why, I can pass out my
email with absolutely immunity to
angry/childish-fools/spam/phishing/scams/etc. ...

Yes, you are savvy enough to be an anonymous Trolling idiot.

I'm savvy enough to use one handle with an email address from my ISP and
use my ISP's news server.

Sounds like you know about as much about software applications as you do
antennas--however, I do realize your plight, if you only spoke about
those things you had a valid/up-to-date education in, you would have to
remain silent, IMHO ...

I don't use antenna software programs to do "antennas" as the
calculations are just algebraic and can be done on calculators but I
could understand why you would need them as a crutch.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California