Old December 24th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Antenna for shortwave reception

Telamon wrote:

[... and more chit]

Here is a review:
" Sangean ANT-60 Portable Short Wave
Handy reel type wire antenna for portable shortwave radios increases
sensitivity and improves reception. The wire is slightly on the thin
side but it's sturdy and well made. An clip adaptor is included for
radios without a 1/8" mini-jack that allows you to connect the reel
antenna directly to the radio's external antenna ..."

Obviously, he/she purchased one which worked identical to the POS I had ...

And, as per my last post, a time to plonk has come ... not really a
troll here, but the mentally handicapped are hard to resist, set up and
you are in for one "bonkers session!" grin

Regards,
JS