Old December 24th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default does your cb antenna look like ths everytime you transmit???

radioguy wrote:
Some hams complain cbers run way more power than necessarry.

I say hogwash. I have listened and most cbers run completely legal
power.

However, You're definitely running too much power if your cb antenna
looks like this while you transmit.

However, if it does, your HOA nimbys won't even dare to sneak onto
your property to sneakily take your cb antenna down.

Click on the link and wait for the picture.

Does your CB antenna look like this everytime your tansmit???

http://www.theage.com.au/news/home/t...189769741.html

That Tesla coil reminds me of Tesla's labratory right up the road from
me. It was located in Wardenclyffe (now Shoreham, NY) and remnants still
exist.

Have a look at:
http://www.teslascience.org/

Here is what some of it looks like now: