Old December 26th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default need digital recorder advice

On Dec 25, 9:28*pm, N9NEO wrote:
Merry Christmas.

I want to record a radio program late at night and listen to the next
day. *It's 4 hours. *I have a degen de1103 at work and I would like to
use some kinda digital recorder. *I would like to playback directly
into a set of headphones. * *I think a vox operated would suit me as I
can just program the DE1103 to turn on at night.

I see a nice looking

Olympus VN-3100 PC Recorder
Model: VN-3100PC *| *Catalog #: 14-114

at radio shack. *This looks like a reasonable unit, but battery
lifetime isn't very long, and not sure if it will run off of wall
wart. *I prefer to keep price less than 50 dollars.

*Would there be any benefit to a MP3 player?

So if you have any experience with recording with digital mode, I
would like some input.

Regards,
NEO

N9NEO,