Old December 27th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default Eduardo - we may witness the end of terrestrial radio (temp.10db approved)

wrote:
No one needs your propaganda "respect". And no one needs any
"technical research" lies by anti-digital propagandists.

The only thing that matters is what the listener hears. What this
listener hears and my friends hear on FM digital HD radio is superior
to analog. Especially when broadcast using the full bandwidth on a
single digital HD channel.

Go buy yourself a respectable HiFi receiver with respectable speakers
instead of your Degen and Grundig portable chinese radio crap. Better
you sell them soon as ANALog radio will soon go the way of the horse
and buggy. Whips included - bwaHAHAHA!

HD radio is Supurb for classical as well as jazz music in every way -
Period - Full Stop.

Now run along little Red ObaMa0 Nazi breath. You're stinking up the
place.

You're wrong. The compression scheme used by HD has lots of artifacts.