Old December 27th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] saltyfishsauce@gmail.com is offline

Default Eduardo - we may witness the end of terrestrial radio (temp. 10dbapproved)

On Dec 26, 6:14*pm, Dave wrote:
wrote:
No one needs your propaganda "respect". *And no one needs any
"technical research" lies by anti-digital propagandists.

The only thing that matters is what the listener hears. *What this
listener hears and my friends hear on FM digital HD radio is superior
to analog. Especially when broadcast using the full bandwidth on a
single digital HD channel.

Go buy yourself a respectable HiFi receiver with respectable speakers
instead of your Degen and Grundig portable chinese radio crap. *Better
you sell them soon as ANALog radio will soon go the way of the horse
and buggy. *Whips included - bwaHAHAHA!

HD radio is Supurb for classical as well as jazz music in every way -
Period - Full Stop.

Now run along little Red ObaMa0 Nazi breath. *You're stinking up the
place.

You're wrong. *The compression scheme used by HD has lots of artifacts.- Hide quoted text -

Your brain and ears have a lot of artifacts.