Old December 27th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Sydney Gondomer Sydney Gondomer is offline

Default FS: Sony ICF-2010 in box & Grundig YB 400PE unused in box w/pictures

On Tue, 20 May 2008 14:06:45 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

For sale: Sony ICF-2010 Portable SW/AM/FM/Air radio. This radio needs
no introduction as it is still to this day the king of shortwave
portables. In box with all accessories and manuals as new. Even
includes outer box. In very nice condition with no flaws. Perfect
operating condition. $350 plus $15 shipping within US.

Also I have a Grundig YB 400PE shortwave portable brand new in box.
Only asking $100 plus shipping for this one, which is half the
original suggested retail price. This is a excellent portable and was
favored for it's excellent sensitivity. Has SSB reception for
listening to hams, etc. To view radios see links below:

http://i27.tinypic.com/14jchte.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/erby1j.jpg

thanks,
Luke

Yes, I also have the same thing for sale right now as the fellow
above. Except I have two excellent Sony 2010's. They have about 30,000
each on them. My YB400 has even less.

By that I mean I probably listen to them five hours a week, or less.

What is the best desktop portable around now? I will probably keep
anyone of the Sony's though, but I would like to try something that is
state of the art.

ALL laid off, or unemployed persons NEED this ASAP!!

http://antiterrorist.r8.org/