Old December 28th 08, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SC Dxing SC Dxing is offline

Default SW logs - 0230-0300utc

On Dec 27, 10:27*pm, Mike wrote:
On Dec 27, 10:14 pm, SC Dxing wrote:

6850 Open carrier - this should be Radio Cairo via WYFR but only a
carrier

Yeah, I noticed the strong open carrier on 6850 just a few minutes ago
on my E1, here in Louisville, KY. What's your source for this being
via WYFR?

I must be going senile, WYFR was on 6855 and doesn't carry Egypt but
does forward Taiwan... I must have typoed 6850 instead of 6855 on my
notes...

I apologize for putting up wrong information without double checking.
My bad, I'll try to do better. Thanks for correcting me.

But that sure was a strong carrier.....