Old December 28th 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default SW logs - 0230-0300utc

On Dec 28, 1:38�am, SC Dxing wrote:

I must be going senile, WYFR was on 6855 and doesn't carry Egypt but
does forward Taiwan... I must have typoed 6850 instead of 6855 on my
notes...

I apologize for putting up wrong information without double checking.
My bad, I'll try to do better. Thanks for correcting me.

But that sure was a strong carrier.....

Agreed. As strong as the carrier was, I thought that it might be via
WYFR! But when I compared it to the carrier containing Arabic audio on
6290, they were very similar. By 0600 the carrier on 6290 was even
stronger.

Don't be embarrassed, I understand the mistake. I was just trying to
figure out why there was no audio on the carrier.

Mike