Old December 28th 08, 09:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Antenna for shortwave reception

On Dec 27, 6:45*pm, Dave wrote:
John Smith wrote:
Dave wrote:

* ...
Not when you're talking about VSWR.

Really? *First time I have ever heard someone state that!

Pray tell, what laws of physics come into play, which disrupts reality,
when the antenna is fed from the ether (receiving), rather than
developing its' load into the ether? (transmitting)

Regards,
JS

"Pray tell"?

- Alas and alack. *Zounds!

Dave "Zounds!" - by golly wally - that is one
you don't hear to often these days ~ RHF
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9759/23oq.jpg

Unfortunately, your editing is a bit severe and I have no idea what
you're talking about.