Old December 28th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Reflector mesh surface

snip

.. *Ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabolic_antenna

snip

Thank you so much for your input
The URL that you directed me to does not show the restrictions and
assumptions that apply
and we all know that radiation is filled with such things some of
which are not supportable.
A case in point is how reflection is shown upon the belts that
surround the earth which is shown as a curved
like particle rejection where at the same time the URL shows a
straight line reflection.
I do not accept this theory but do accept that a dish is covered with
particles at rest which will repell impinging particles with spin.
I would also point out that the design shown in the URL is based
around an antenna that is broardside where the phase angle comes into
play.
This is distinctly different to a radiator with axial flow that does
not depend on phase change as with planar design reflectors that
evolve solely around inter inductive coupling. As far as the math is
concerned I am starting a a premise that is supported by marthematics
just as one would expand all of Maxwells laws to be solely limited to
those of Ampere where I used an extended Gauss insteas all of which
are based around Newton where the term
(=) is the support for equilibrium or symmetry and where the theory of
radiation of sound and light being of a wave nature is thourouly
debunked in favor of particles.
Never the less your comments are interesting but also symbolic of the
fact that the laws of radiation sghould be thourouly reviewed in the
light of present day findings such that incorrect notions such as the
formation of waves are re examined.
Regards
Art