Old December 28th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Antenna for shortwave reception

RHF wrote:

JS - What you call a "simplistic manner"

IMHO is a will 'crafted' answer by "RL" designed to
answer the readers question in a 'manner' that the
reader could easily understand, accept and act-on.

communications is about speaking 'to' the reader :
not 'at' them - iane ~ RHF
.

I have no problem with the way Roy presented the material ... and, I
believe there is high probability that you are correct, some people are
more concerned with how material is delivered rather than the material
itself ... I don't do well in those situations. And, I wish to accept
no responsibility in having to participate, it makes for too much work.

I simply wish to cut to the heart and deliver the material in a manner I
prefer, I am sure there some who prefer the importance of material over
the presentation ...

Regards,
JS