Old December 28th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Somebody Somewhere Somebody Somewhere is offline

Default Old Radio Manuals?

On Dec 27, 11:54*pm, Mike wrote:
On Dec 27, 11:30 pm, Somebody Somewhere wrote:

Where I can get the manual for a Standard CCR708A scanner, which was
discontinued some years ago? Thanks.

I totally missed the email address. If it isn't YCTHULU! Whoa we got a
bunch of the old gang starting to show up. How you been doing, sir?
With the recent BO election, I assumed you'd be off-planet by now...

Mike
Louisville, KY

Thanks for the links. Naw, I canceled my trip to Mars. I decided to
stick around and watch the country self-destruct even further under
Osambo's watch. It should be fun. Wheeee!