Old December 28th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Reflector mesh surface

On Dec 28, 10:46*am, "Dave" wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message

I do not accept this theory but do accept that a dish is covered with
particles at rest which will repell impinging particles with spin.

ah yes, don't forget the diamagnetic part... maybe your antenna didn't work
because the wire mesh you used was ferromagnetic instead of diamagnetic so
it didn't have the layer of magical mystery levitating neutrinos. *or maybe
you turned it upside down so all the neutrinos ran out of the dish.

Let me make this clear once and foir all. Ferromagnetic material
provides for retension of energy via
the hysterysis effect amoung other things. This detracts from energy
required for the Foucault current
which is required for the application of spin to particles. This is
not to say that some vestiges of the
eddy current is not present but it does suggest a typically reduced
radiation field.
As far as a dish reflecter is concerned that has been built around the
necessity of a focal point in the phase changing aproach provided by
inductive interactive elements and does not follow the same aproach
required by the addition of the levitating weak force known as the
Foucalt current
Art