Old December 29th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Difference Between : Shortwave Radio Listener (SWL) -and-Amateur Radio Operators (Hams)

On Dec 28, 8:38*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*John Smith wrote:

RHF wrote:

[stuff]

RHF, I have no bone to pick with you, don't fall victim to trolls here
which just wish to "stir up chit", to mask their ignorance ...

SNIP

- Now that is funny. One Trolling idiot posting
- a response to another trolling idiot "don't fall
- victim to the Trolls".
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Ah Telamon - You know me all too well ~ RHF