Old December 29th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
ken scharf ken scharf is offline

Default Paralleling computer power supplies

Tio Pedro wrote:
Is there a feedback sensing line for voltage regulation
in the computer supplies that is accessible?
One trick I've seen done is to diode OR
the supplies, with the sense lines on the common
supply bus, after the diodes. MACom did this
on the massive switchers we used in our old fiber
nodes at work.

I'd vote for the diode method, moving the sense line to after the diodes
OR just adjusting the supplies for about .6V more than what you want to
compensate for the diode voltage drop.